Given our deep roots within the community, our goal is to provide the highest level of compassionate animal care possible with a home town touch.
Harvard Veterinary Clinic was established in 1956. Dr. Svoboda took ownership of the clinic in 1987. Dr. Costello joined as an assistant in October 1988 and became a partner in 1990. From 1954 until 1991 the clinic was in a small facility across the road from its current place of business. In 1991, a growing small animal business necessitated a move to a newer and more spacious facility where it resides today.
Our patients include dogs, cats, and small exotic animals such as rabbits, ferrets, and pot belly pigs.